Let me help you improve your life
I am a licensed San Francisco psychologist with over 16 years of experience providing psychotherapy. I teach, write, consult, and do research on sexual diversity and clinical and ethical issues related to psychotherapy and the Internet.
Issues I Treat
- Anxiety, stress, and panic
- Body image, food, and eating issues, from a size acceptance perspective
- Career questions and cultivating creativity
- Gender and identity issues
- Grief and loss
- Internet, technology and social media visibility issues
- Personal growth
- Procrastination and avoidance
- Relationships, dating, and sexual concerns
New Psychotherapy Clients
Call (415)-501-9098 or email me so we can schedule a first session together. Or start with my Psychotherapy pages where you’ll find my services, fees, and policies. I welcome and work with heterosexual and LGBTQQA people; altsex, monogamous, polyamorous, vanilla, BDSM, and kink-identified people; and with sex workers and their partners.
Take a look at my For Clinicians pages or check out my articles and online course Digital and Social Media Ethics for Psychotherapists.
If you are experiencing a life threatening emergency, you should call 911 or go to your nearest Emergency Room. For other crisis info, see my crisis resources.