Let me help you
I am a licensed San Francisco psychologist with over 18 years of experience providing psychotherapy. I teach, write, consult, and do research on sexual diversity and clinical and ethical issues related to psychotherapy and the Internet.
I also have an associate, Dr. Beth Gadomski, who sees clients as part of my practice. You can learn more about working with Dr. Gadomski and how to contact her directly, at this page.
Issues I Treat
- Anxiety, stress, and panic
- Body image, food, and eating issues, from a size acceptance perspective
- Career transitions, cultivating creativity, and issues related to being an entrepreneur
- Gender and identity issues
- Grief and loss
- Healing difficult family relationships (mom, dad, and sibling issues)
- Helping parents manage their response to a teen or young adult who is coming out about sexual or gender identity
- Internet, technology and social media issues, including managing the pressure of online celebrity
- Personal growth
- Post-Burning Man processing
- Procrastination and avoidance
- Relationships, dating, and sexual concerns
New Psychotherapy Clients
Call (415)-501-9098 or email me so we can schedule a first session together. Or start with the pages under my Psychotherapy menu where you’ll find my services, fees, and policies. I welcome and work with heterosexual and LGBTQQA people; altsex, monogamous, polyamorous, vanilla, BDSM, and kink-identified people; and with sex workers and their partners.
Take a look at my Speaking, Consulting, and CE Credits menus or check out my shop.