Let me help you
I am a licensed San Francisco psychologist with over 18 years of experience providing psychotherapy. I teach, write, consult, and do research on sexual diversity and clinical and ethical issues related to psychotherapy and the Internet.
I also have an associate, Dr. Meg Stein, who will be joining my practice in December.
Issues I Treat
- Anxiety, stress, and panic
- Body image, food, and eating issues, from a size acceptance perspective
- Career transitions, cultivating creativity, and issues related to being an entrepreneur
- Gender and identity issues
- Grief and loss
- Healing difficult family relationships (mom, dad, and sibling issues)
- Helping parents manage their response to a teen or young adult who is coming out about sexual or gender identity
- Internet, technology and social media issues, including managing the pressure of online celebrity
- Personal growth
- Post-Burning Man processing
- Procrastination and avoidance
- Relationships, dating, and sexual concerns
New Psychotherapy Clients
Call (415)-501-9098 or email me so we can schedule a first session together. Or start with the pages under my Psychotherapy menu where you’ll find my services, fees, and policies. I welcome and work with heterosexual and LGBTQQA people; altsex, monogamous, polyamorous, vanilla, BDSM, and kink-identified people; and with sex workers and their partners.
Take a look at my Speaking, Consulting, and CE Credits menus or check out my shop.