I understand that coming to therapy for the first time can be challenging. I also know that spending a lot of money to see if you’re the right fit with a therapist can create significant barriers to even starting the process. With this in mind, I am offering a 50% discount on the initial intake for all people interested in exploring psychotherapy with me. Individuals can have a 45 minute initial intake with me for $110 (50% discounted fee) and couples and relationship counseling can have the initial session for $195 (50% discount).
I am a licensed psychologist with offices in San Francisco and Oakland. I have over 20 years of experience providing psychotherapy. I teach, write, consult, and do research on sexual diversity and clinical and ethical issues related to psychotherapy and the Internet.
How I can help:
Here are some of the issues I work on with people in my practice:
- Anxiety, stress, and panic;
- Body image, food, and eating issues, from a size acceptance perspective;
- Career transitions, cultivating creativity, and issues related to being an entrepreneur;
- Gender and identity issues: transgender and nonbinary folx welcome;
- Grief and loss;
- Healing difficult family relationships (mom, dad, and sibling issues);
- Consultation with parents responding to a teen or young adult who is coming out about sexual or gender identity;
- Insomnia and sleep issues, including APAP and CPAP compliance;
- Internet, technology and social media issues, including managing the pressure of online celebrity;
- Personal growth;
- Post-Burning Man processing;
- Procrastination and avoidance;
- Relationships, dating, and sexual concerns
New Psychotherapy Clients
Call (415)-501-9098 or email me so we can schedule a first session together. Or start with the pages under my Psychotherapy menu where you’ll find my services, fees, and policies. I welcome and work with heterosexual and LGBTQQA people; altsex, monogamous, polyamorous, vanilla, BDSM, and kink-identified people; and with sex workers and their partners.
Take a look at my Speaking, Consulting, and CE Credits menus or check out my shop.