I have been getting frequent requests for certain archived blog posts on Social Media for therapists. As a result, I’ve decided to compile them on a separate page. I will continue to blog here, but I am launching a new page: For Clinicians Using Social Media on which I will summarize all of the posts [...]
Keely Kolmes, PsyD
CA License: PSY21284
220 Montgomery Street, Suite 400
(between Pine and Bush) [MAP]
San Francisco, CA 94104
Phone: (415) 501-9098
- Polyamory Presentation at the Multicultural Summit | Guest Post by Ryan Witherspoon, MA
- Yelp-Proof Your Clinical Practice – Alpha Launch!
- 50 Shades of Stigma: Are we as kinky as we think we are?
- Gay, Older, and Dating: I Have Survived! Now What? A Guest Post by Doug Haldeman, Ph.D.
- Back from APA 2012
- A Yelp Review is Not an Authorization to Release Client Information: Online Reviews and Confidentiality
- Living Social and Groupon, a Guest Post by Adam Alban, Ph.D., J.D.
- May 20th Bay Area 3 Hour CE in Digital and Social Media Ethics
- Six Tips for Avoiding Injury to Self and Others on the Internet
Tag Archives: clinicians
April 9th, 2010