Finding a therapist who is a good match for you can sometimes feel like a very mysterious process. Of course, as in any relationship, some sort of undefinable chemistry is part of what helps you know that you feel good speaking to this person as opposed to someone else. But then there are other factors [...]
Keely Kolmes, PsyD
CA License: PSY21284
220 Montgomery Street, Suite 400
(between Pine and Bush) [MAP]
San Francisco, CA 94104
Phone: (415) 501-9098
- Polyamory Presentation at the Multicultural Summit | Guest Post by Ryan Witherspoon, MA
- Yelp-Proof Your Clinical Practice – Alpha Launch!
- 50 Shades of Stigma: Are we as kinky as we think we are?
- Gay, Older, and Dating: I Have Survived! Now What? A Guest Post by Doug Haldeman, Ph.D.
- Back from APA 2012
- A Yelp Review is Not an Authorization to Release Client Information: Online Reviews and Confidentiality
- Living Social and Groupon, a Guest Post by Adam Alban, Ph.D., J.D.
- May 20th Bay Area 3 Hour CE in Digital and Social Media Ethics
- Six Tips for Avoiding Injury to Self and Others on the Internet
Tag Archives: theoretical orientation
May 29th, 2009